The Center for Children & Youth Justice provides a fulfilling work environment and competitive salaries and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value a diverse workforce. We welcome inquiries regarding open positions from individuals who share our passion for creating better systems and better lives.
QLaw Foundation Sher Kung Summer Fellow – eQuality Project
Full job description available here.
ELIGIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS
The Fellowship is open to law students with:
- A commitment to improving the lives of LGBTQ youth.
- Strong legal research skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- A strong team orientation.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of child welfare and/or juvenile justice systems (Preferred).